Brand Creation & Re-Branding
It’s lovely when people like you. It’s even lovelier when people like you a lot. This is where we work out what makes people fall head over heels for their company. If your business is in need of total modernization, think of us as branding beautifying specialists.
A brand strategy that works is truthful and genuine. If you think that sounds modest, it is. And it’s also unbelievably hard to do yourself.
Moving with the right moves, so many other things get easier, such as your marketing tactics, web design, and much more.
Creating your brand strategy
- Intimately with an innovative workshop
- Nourish you so many pleasant breakfasts you’ll renew your gym affiliation
- Abstract, cleanse, and imitate your authentic brand values
- Identify your target audiences
- Develop the best connections
At the end of that, we will assist you to build a brand promise that is saleable, appealing, and prominently, 100% true.
You get a new logo but there is a bit additional to it. It’s revolving your blimey into something that looks, sounds, smells, tastes, and feels like you. You will be so exclusive and pleasing so the least interaction with your brand will turn your audience into clienteles.
Creating key brand identifiers
- A contemporary, sparkling, innovative, trendy, new logo that pops
- Versions of your new logo that work in the digital-first, cloud-based, blockchain everything world we live in
- The exact permutation of colors that suggest the right sentiments in the right people
- Brand fonts depict more than it’s spelled out
- Designs, consistencies, and graphic fundamentals, also known as ‘design creative’ to those in the know
Design Framework: A Mighty Resource
Keep everything shaped for your brand ‘on brand’ with a design framework. It’s a bit like a style direct on steroids. Helpful recommendation steroids of course. While this resource can take a while to create, it will save you a massive amount of time in the future.
Get your kit together
A kit that can be pooled across designers, developers, and anyone who needs to see it.
It’s an essential resource that confirms everything formed online looks and finishes how your brand should look and feel.
Here are a few elements:
- Colors (primary & secondary)
- Typography & styling
- Symbols, buttons, shapes & icons
With a design framework in place, future projects can be shaped faster, with better feature control.
Never again will you have to worry about seeing your company slogan fortuitously written in witty sans. We can help give you peacetime.
Let’s shape a brand